Fanfare Gala 2018
February 3rd, 2018 | 5:30 pm
The Event Center - Courtyard by Marriott
2200 Southwood Drive, Nashua NH
Symphony NH, the Board of Trustees and the Fanfare Host Committee invite you to join us for the 2018 Fanfare Gala.
Spend an evening being serenaded by Symphony NH musicians, bidding on great auction items, and enjoying a first-class dinner paired with excellent wine, all while supporting Symphony NH’s education and community programs.
5:30 | Silent Auction & Cocktail Hour
7:00 | Dinner & Live music by Symphony NH musicians and guest artists
7:30 | Live Auction
Auction Items Include:
- African Safari
- Red Sox Tickets
- Lunch with Nashua Mayor Jim Donchess
- Private Chef-prepared Dinner with Custom Menu
- High-end Wine Tasting and Dinner
- Overnight Stay on Lake Sunapee
- Private Guided Tour and Lunch at the Currier Museum of Art with Alan Chong
- Homemade Traditional South Indian Dinner for 8
- Five-Minute Maestro - Conduct Symphony NH at Holiday Pops
- Symphony VIP Backstage Passes and Dinner with Guest Artists/Conductor
- AND MORE!
Your generous auction bids support our work in the community!
• Exceptional live music
• In-school programs
• Education concerts for students
• Community collaborations
• Senior Reach concerts
• Free tickets for veterans and underserved neighbors
• and more!
$95 or $900 for a table of 10.
Tickets with the button below or by calling 603-595-9156
Available Upon Arrival:
Passed Hors D’oeuvres
Crisp hearts of romaine, house-made croutons, and parmesan cheese in a Tuscan Caesar dressing
Wine pairing: Les Hauts de Lagarde Bordeaux Blanc
Steak & Shrimp Duo
Citrus marinated shrimp served alongside a petite grilled sirloin, topped with a garlic herb compound butter. With chef prepared seasonal starch and vegetable. Served with fresh baked rolls and artisan butter.
Wine pairing: Ca'Momi Rosso di Napa
Layers of cocoa, mascarpone cheese and lady fingers soaked in coffee liquor and garnished with whipped cream
Gluten Free and Vegetarian options are available upon advance request. Please note any dietary restrictions on your ticket order or call 603-595-9156.
The Event Center at Courtyard by Marriott Nashua
2200 Southwood Drive, Nashua NH 03063
Programs are subject to change. Tickets are nonrefundable. Contact us to purchase a table at a reduced rate. Free tickets for youth aged 5-15 are not available for this event.